Urban Art Exhibit
- Closing Reception – January 4, 2013
- Opening Reception – December 7, 2013
- Underworld Closing Reception – November 2, 2013
- Public Reception – October 5, 2013
- Opening Reception – September 7, 2013
Sand & Steel Exhibit
- Closing Reception – April 6, 2013
- Opening Reception – March 2, 2013
Our official Call-for-Artists begins October 5, 2013 and continues throughout 2014
We are in the process of defining the exhibitions for 2014. We envision monthly openings featuring a large body of work from 1-2 artists which cycles over a 2-3 month period to allow the community time to experience. Openings will coincide with the Akron Artwalk and be coupled with workshops and community events throughout.
As background, Gallery 15 is a non-profit gallery dedicated to driving awareness and community support for the talented artists living, working and sharing in the NEO area. We are also highly interested in featuring the works of alumni and cycling learnings back into our community.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
Our committee is open to both individual and group applications. Selections will be made based on quality of work, synergy of artists and exhibition needs. We welcome all of our talented community to apply!
To apply, simply download the exhibition application below and follow the instructions within. All submission are digital.
Please download the application format of your choice:
- Download Exhibition Application (PDF Version)
- Download Exhibition Application (MS Word 97-2003 Version)
- Download Exhibition Application (MS Word 2007+ docx Version)
Thank you all so much and we look forward to a beautiful year!